What on Earth Can We Do?
Is your organization, nonprofit, class, book club or faith-based community looking for Earth-loving inspiration delivered with heart, hope and humor?
Cheryl Leutjen delivers. She draws from her experience as a geologist, environmental lawyer, spiritual practitioner and mother to engage audiences.
She speaks from her heart, tailoring every experience to your audience, your timeframe and your areas of concern.
Sample Topics and Formats
- “Self Care is Earth Care—Eco-Spiritual Tools for Navigating the Eco-Crisis”: one-hour keynote with optional one-hour workshop
- “Honoring Our Pain—Responding to Ecological Crisis with Active Hope”: half-day or full-day workshop based on The Work tha Reconnects by Joanna Macy
- “Discovering Your Personal Call to Planetary Action”: one-hour keynote or half-day workshop
- My Earth Canvas: two-hour creative workshop for adult or children
Sample Client List
- Alliant International University, San Francisco
- Throop Unitarian Universalist Church, Pasadena
- Living Earth Center, Mankato, MN
- Santa Barbara Woman’s Club, Santa Barbara, CA