What on Earth Can We Do?
Is your organization, nonprofit, class, book club or faith-based community looking for Earth-loving inspiration delivered with heart, hope and humor?
Cheryl Leutjen delivers. She draws from her experience as a geologist, environmental lawyer, spiritual practitioner and mother to engage audiences.
She speaks from her heart, tailoring every experience to your audience, your timeframe and your areas of concern.
“Cheryl was everything our University had hoped for and more. She delivered a thought-provoking, laughter-filled hour of insightful and thoughtful lessons on how each of us can come to terms with our changing planet. Cheryl is a natural speaker and really had the audience in the palm of her hand. Fantastic! Our Faculty and Students couldn’t have been happier.” ~Dean Jones, Director of Library Services at Alliant University, San Francisco
Sample Topics and Formats
- “Self Care is Earth Care—Eco-Spiritual Tools for Navigating the Eco-Crisis”: one-hour keynote with optional one-hour workshop
- “Honoring Our Pain—Responding to Ecological Crisis with Active Hope”: half-day or full-day workshop based on The Work tha Reconnects by Joanna Macy
- “Discovering Your Personal Call to Planetary Action”: one-hour keynote or half-day workshop
- My Earth Canvas: two-hour creative workshop for adult or children
“Cheryl presented a warm, insightful and humorous look into Life and the challenges we all encounter trying to love Earth and being better stewards of our environment.” ~Kathryn M., Santa Barbara, CA
Sample Client List
- Alliant International University, San Francisco
- Throop Unitarian Universalist Church, Pasadena
- Living Earth Center, Mankato, MN
- Santa Barbara Woman’s Club, Santa Barbara, CA
“Cheryl Leutjen is the best spokesperson for Earth one hopes to find. Not only is she informed about her subject, her knowledge also comes from intuition and from a place deep in her heart.” ~Aliete G., Philadelphia, PA