- “Saving our One Earth: Discover What You Can Do”: one-hour keynote with optional one-hour workshop
- “Nature is Speaking. Are We Listening?”: one-hour keynote with optional half-day workshop
- “Discovering Your Personal Call to Planetary Action”: one-hour or half-day workshop
- My Earth Canvas: two-hour creative workshop for adult or children
Sample Client List
- Throop Unitarian Universalist Church, Pasadena
- Living Earth Center, Mankato, MN
- Santa Barbara Woman’s Club, Santa Barbara, CA
- Love Earth Now, Mango Publishing, 2019.
- “Mother Nature is My Writing Mentor.” Women’s National Book Association—San Francisco chapter, January 2019. wnba-sfchapter.org
- “A Natural Epiphany.” Earth Almanac, Living Earth Center, Feb. 27, 2019. livingearthcentermn.org
Cheryl Leutjen’s deep love of Earth, as well as her hope for a bright future for her children, fuel her passion for helping us all to respond to the ecological upheavals of our time with heart, hope, humor, and spirituality.
She aims not to lecture but to inspire and engage all of us to discover what we have the ability, time, and interest to do that will effect positive change.
She shares her experiences on the razor’s edge between Earth-mindfulness and eco-madness to inspire all who seek to make a meaningful contribution.
She draws from her vast life experience as a geologist, environmental law attorney, spiritual practitioner, wife and mother to offer a unique perspective of our place in this moment in time.
She shares insights from the sages in Nature which reveal the wisdom we need to navigate a more Earth-loving path.